About Christine Garrington Editor, Society Central
Christine Garrington is co-editor of Society Central. A former BBC journalist who specialises in writing about economic, social and health research using longitudinal studies, she also edits and produces professional podcast series for a number of research institutes and other organisations.
Recent posts by Christine Garrington
- Ditch the car and take the bus – making commuting work for us
- Does digital by default exclude older people?
- What is the real cost of debt?
- Green spaces deliver lasting mental health benefits
- Does the work of foodbanks obscure an uncomfortable truth?
- Middle-aged homeowners saving more – but what about the renters?
- Get on your bike – a cry to the employed rather than the unemployed?
- Should breastfeeding be at the core of the Government’s social mobility strategy?
- Fathers work the hardest, but less hard than they used to